In addition to numerous variants, our composite is also available in different forms, including composite sheet material. We primarily use sheet material for the manufacture of slide plates, slide strips and rings, for example for the offshore industry and mechanical engineering applications.
composite sheet material
In addition to slide plates, slide strips and rings, numerous other alternative form parts can be produced, for example for use in agriculture and civil engineering.
Characteristics of Teclite Composite:
- Certain variants are certified for use in the food industry
- Self-lubricating and maintenance free
- Wear resistance
- Low expansion coefficient
- Dimensional stability, also in wet environments
- 1/6 the weight of steel
- Ideal for inclination compensation
- Vibration damping
- Very high load resistance
Uses for Teclite Composite:
- Offshore – Drilling rigs
- Inland shipping – Vessels
- Civil engineering – Bridges/locks
- Agriculture – Hydraulic systems
- Mechanical engineering – Food industry
- Construction – Cranes
Range: Our composite tube and rod material is available in several variants: each variant has its own unique characteristics to meet the needs of a specific application. Our stock range of composites are suitable for use in most conditions.
- Teclite 100 composite sliding bearing material
- Teclite 100G composite sliding bearing material
- Teclite 300 composite sliding bearing material
- Teclite 600 composite sliding bearing material
In addition to our standard variants, numerous other variants are available for specific applications. One example is our Teclite 600R composite sliding bearing material with its extremely low friction coefficient, specifically designed to prevent stick slip.
Please contact us to ensure you make the right choice, or for more information about our composite materials. Our staff will be happy to advise you on all the possibilities.
We can produce tailor-made solutions for practically every specific application from sheet material and tube / rod material. We also supply unmachined material to clients with their own machining facilities.